Get your certification as an Etiquette Consultant
With our “Specialize Etiquette Certification” program you will get trained as a professional consultant in the area of Etiquette for Adults.
Learn on your own time
Learn etiquette on your schedule any way you want! With this independent online course, you control your pace. Get training in one selected area of certification from your computer, phone, or tablet, no matter where you are.
You will understand:
- What is etiquette for adults?
- How it can help you in life and your interaction with others.
Our informational videos are short and efficient so that you can take breaks whenever you want. At the end of the videos, you'll find quick, re-takeable quizzes to help you retain the content. Take the power of a polished presence and achieve your goals!
Get amazing perks when you enroll today
Our 5-star program includes:
- self-guided courses
- a Certificate of Completion
- a digital workbook
- Receive our “Fast Start Biz” worksheet which contains tips to help you get started on your etiquette consulting business.
- Receive a Swann School banner for your website.
- Access to our Swann School alumni group on Facebook providing peer support and engagement.
ALSO! Get premium membership for only $1 for the first month, which includes:
- Monthly training session with Elaine Swann (with access to replays).
- Access to our library of FREE select forms and templates.
- Access to our library of FREE select lesson plans and classroom aids.
- 25% Premium Member discount on private coaching calls with Elaine Swann.
- 25% Premium Member discount on additional certification courses.
- 25% Premium Member discount to Swann School of Protocol quarterly and yearly conferences.
- 25% discounted rate to purchase etiquette lesson plans, learning aids, and books.
The Swann School of Protocol is one of the most recognized etiquette schools in the nation. When you complete this course, you will be able to say you’ve been trained by The Swann School of Protocol. You will also join many other successful members from all over the country as a lifetime Swann School alumnus or alumna.
After your training, you will be able to:
- Establish your own profitable etiquette business by coaching others
- Host workshops and seminars
- Deliver keynote presentations to schools, universities, or other organizations
- Start an etiquette consulting business
- Serve as an instructor within your organization, school, or work environment