You don’t want to second-guess your actions after you do them. Get it right the first time—and every time—once you implement these lessons into your daily work life.
EMAIL AND WRITTEN COMMUNICATION
- Tips to make your writing clearer and more concise
- Best practices for organizing content logically and effectively.
- Communicating assertive and confidently
- Creating effective business documents
SPOKEN AND VERBAL COMMUNICATION
- Best practices for suitable interpersonal communication
- Best practices when conversing with clients or customers
- Tips and techniques for building trust through communication
Meet your instructor, Elaine Swann
Elaine Swann is an authority on lifestyle and etiquette standards and the founder of The Swann School of Protocol. With over two decades of experience in etiquette and professional development, she has been called "the Emily Post of the Digital Age" by The New York Times.
Elaine has been featured on countless radio and TV programs such as The Today Show, CNN, The Dr. OZ Show, and more, as well as quoted in newspapers and national magazines. In addition to founding The Swann School of Protocol, Elaine has written books on etiquette subjects for children, teens, and adults.
She has a desire to make etiquette accessible to all so she created this course to help people grow into the best version of themselves.
About The Swann School of Protocol
The Swann School is a nationwide etiquette training institute with headquarters in Carlsbad, California. We offer:
- Classes for kids and teens
- Pageant coaching
- Etiquette certification
- Workshops and presentations
- Everyday etiquette advice online
We have certified etiquette consultants operating 20 schools throughout the U.S. For more information or to find a local Swann School near you:
Email us: [email protected]
Call our customer support number (323) 484-8911